- 1 cup fresh organic fruit
- 1/2 organic kefir (I use pomegranate milk kefir)
- 1/2 frozen organic berries
- 1/4 cup frozen organic spinach (smoothie in picture has a little less because I ran out)
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 tsp diatomaceous earth, food grade
- A pinch each of organic cinnamon, turmeric and cayenne
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. If you prefer a more frozen type smoothie, you can switch the amounts of frozen versus fresh with your fruits and berries. This smoothie has strawberries for the frozen berries and the fresh fruits are a combo of strawberries, blueberries, pineapple and watermelon.
For more info on diatomaceous earth, check out this post.