Homemade Real Food Chocolate Icing
- 3 cups powder sugar, to make this I put a mixture of organic coconut sugar and organic raw cane sugar in a blender until I had 3 cups of powder sugar 😉
- 3/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1 stick of grass fed butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup water or (raw) milk
Fold the powder sugar and cocoa powder together. In a mixing bowl beat butter and vanilla together until creamy. Add in 1 cup sugar and cocoa and on tablespoon of water and mix thoroughly, continue doing that until all ingredients are well blended. You may add more or omit some water to get the consistency you like.