Parmesan Garlic Crusted Chicken Strips – gluten free
- 2 lbs Chicken breast strips (if you have breasts, just butterfly them) free-range
- 4 Eggs free-range
- 2 TBS Mayonnaise organic
- 2 TBS Lemon juice organic
- 2 TBS Water
- 2 TBS Minced garlic organic
- 1 cup Old fashioned rolled oats organic
- 1 cup Pre-grated Parmesan organic
- 1/2 cup Freshly grated Parmesan organic
- 1/2 tsp Pepper organic
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt organic
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning organic
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder organic
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, water, and minced garlic then sit it aside.
Put your oats in a blender and blend until it is a powder. In another bowl, combine oat powder, both Parmesan cheeses, pepper, salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
Bang chicken breasts/strips down to about 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Pat dry.
Take each breast/strip and coat both sides in the dry mixture, then dunk in egg mixture, then back into dry mixture on both sides again.
Place onto a thoroughly greased (I used coconut oil for this) cookie sheet or tin pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 40 min or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked through. I like to serve with marinara sauce.