We have one family member with eczema on the scalp and one family member with dandruff. THIS shampoo works well for BOTH.
- 3/4 c liquid castile soap (I used Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint)
- 2 T coconut milk
- 2 t 100% aloe vera (I harvested mine from the plant for this)
- 1 t vitamin E oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
Combine all ingredients and put in the dispenser of your choice. I use a pump because it is easier to use in the shower for the boys. It only takes a small amount, just enough to cover and wash the scalp with.